The sense-making, the hilarious, and the just plain odd:
- volleyball serve — You were doubtless directed to this post, but that is so not the place to learn about volleyball. Just sayin’.
- yoga memes — I don’t know of any good ones, but I’d love to hear your suggestions!
- why back bend — Because it is AWESOME!
- yoga dog costume — Quick! Halloween is less than a month away! Where can I get one?
- yoga spread — I hope this refers to, like, spreading your fingers wide for down dog or your toes wide for tadasana. Otherwise, it was probably used by people who weren’t searching for yoga instruction.
- abdomen muscle rotate the hip — If they’re talking about the traditional abdominal muscles (rectus, transversus, obliques), I’m not aware of any situations where this is true. That said, I will be getting to some of the rotating muscles later in the hip series. Which is still happening, I promise. I just need to write a post made of brain candy tonight.
- stick figure on webcam — How would this even work?
- arms upward position — This, I can do. Heck, we even have pics!
And just in case anyone is keeping count, “boobs” brings nearly 6 times as many people to my blog as does the title of the blog itself.