Or “lose my faith in humanity.” I hope the former.
- bruise on top of foot — That sounds painful. It’s quite possible I’ve posted about bruises on the soles of my feet — maybe here — from minimalist running. However, I’m not sure that I’ve posted about or experienced bruises on the tops of my feet.
- rectangular prism labeled — Well, here is mine:
Though I don’t think it will help you with your math homework or anything.
- tumblr yoga sex — Not sure what you’re talking about, sorry. I have never had sex while doing yoga or while checking my Tumblr.
- girl in the arena — Not my favoritest, but here you go. That said, it might be worth checking out the Alanna books (or anything by Tamora Pierce), the Hunger Games trilogy, the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, or even Delirium by Lauren Oliver in addition or instead.
- dear sister i can see your panties from here — If you are my sister: you could have just, like, texted, you know. If you are not my sister: ew.
- yoga shoes or barefoot — You know, I don’t know a single person in real life who uses yoga shoes. I suspect they come in handy if one spends a lot of time practicing off one’s mat. However, if you have a mat…
- yoga butt — The butt belonging to any person who practices yoga (asana or not) is a yoga butt. If that search term brought you to my blog, well, make your peace or leave.